From: Biocultural Science & Management
Last fall I started to compile a list of what I was somewhat jokingly calling FRO’s or Frequently Raised Objections, reasons people didn’t want to try new technologies. I think all of the FRO’s on my list are on this great graphic. I can see a few things I’ve said or thought on this list, ouch! How about you? Time to banish the reasons not to change. I’d love to make a full color version of this to hang in my office!
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- Have some PhotoFunia
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Canva for Work is now free for non-profits
Subscribe to News via Email