I’m still a day or two behind – this is for Day 7 of #blog12daysxmas!
This was a busy weekend with more family visiting. And that meant more cooking. And cooking means lots of time to listen to podcasts. I love listening to podcasts while I cook, sometimes it slows me down a bit while I stop chopping & stirring to jot down notes, but it’s wonderful to have so much great company in my kitchen. It often feels a bit strange though when I finish cooking and realize that these folks aren’t really there and ready to eat dinner with me.
Since some other library folks have shared their lists of favorite podcasts, I’ll share mine too.
- Tech Chick Tips – Two educators from Texas who cover tons of great resources for all grades and subjects. They also ♥ their iThings (so do I) and share lots of great apps for iThings.
- T is for Training – Biweekly podcasts about training & teaching in library settings. Maurice Coleman has been hosting this ever-changing feast of topics and participants for 3 years, wow! Don’t just listen, call in and participate, it’s a fun and friendly crowd.
- Circulating Ideas – Steve Thomas’ monthly conversation with a innovative leaders in the library field. Lots of great ideas are circulated.
- Bibliotech – Discusses all things digital technology at our libraries. Hosted by Kayhan B., Erin Anderson and Doug Mirams.
There are even more listed on these blog posts. I haven’t had a chance to listen to all of these yet.
- Library Podcasts you Might Find Useful (David Lee King)
- Two New Library Podcasts You Should be Listening To: Circulating Ideas & Whatever Mathers (Bobbi Newman)