- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Canva for Work is now free for non-profits
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Google Earth
Smarter Navigation in Street View Google Earth 6 brings some major improvements to navigating through the streets in Street View. Though Street View has been available in Google Earth for a while, it was somewhat awkward to navigate through the … Continue reading
Many of you know how much I love Google Earth, so I’ve been trying to find an hour to play since the release of Google Earth 6 earlier this week. It might take me more than an hour. I’m having … Continue reading
Thanks to Jane O’Brien and all the great folks at TST BOCES SLS for sponsoring and attending my Google Earth workshop. I had a wonderful time with you all yesterday and look forward to hearing how you use these tools … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for attending the last two workshops at the Capital Region BOCES School Library System. As promised, here are the slides from today’s Search Update and the Google Earth workshop a few weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing … Continue reading
This morning I saw a tweet that led me to a wiki that mentioned a blog post that answered a question I didn’t realize I had – yet! The question was how to add audio to placemarks in Google Earth. … Continue reading
Now that spring is here (or was here briefly), I took a long walk around the neighborhood. It seems a whole new high rent district has sprung up less than a mile away. How do I know it’s less than … Continue reading