- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: RSS
I didn’t really set out to cover Thing 10 in the 23 mobile things project today, but that’s what happened. (I’m participating in the ANZ23MobileThings project and they’re not due to cover Thing 10 for a few weeks yet, so … Continue reading
I’m working with the Mid-Hudson Library System on a 10 week 23 things online learning project, which is part of their Building Your Base project, a 2 year grant funded project focusing on helping library staff explore new ways to … Continue reading
Most of us have a few (or many!) topics that we do repeat searches on in the big search engines. This might be a research topic you’re trying to keep up to date on, your library’s name or even your … Continue reading