- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Screencasting
Screencast-o-matic, one of my favorite screencasting tools, has a handy new feature that lets you record a short screencast and turn it into an animated gif instead of a video file. Advantages? Easier to post to some web sites that … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a terrific introduction to setting up your first WordPress.com blog, take a few minutes to view this great instructional screencast by Amanda Goodman. She expertly takes you through setting up your account, basic settings, writing posts … Continue reading
Since I don’t teach the same groups of people all the time, I don’t often get to see what the folks in my classes do with what they’ve learned. But this week two librarians let me know how they’d put … Continue reading
I love it when I find a great new resource, only to realize that I bookmarked it in delicious account months ago! So much for my memory. In any case, here’s one of those resources that I re-learned about today. … Continue reading