- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: TechCamp
Last weekend, 30+ school librarians & classroom teachers gathered at the Hotel Thayer at West Point for 2 days of Tech Camp! After a bit of a rocky start due to problems with the hotel’s wireless network (which the ever … Continue reading
I’m looking forward to meeting with 20 teachers at the Ft. Plain (NY) Central School on Saturday Dec 6. At 8 am! On a Saturday! Wow, you guys are dedicated souls. This is going to be a 2.0 “tech camp” … Continue reading
Coming up next weekend (September 27 and 28th), I’ll be facilitating a workshop for School Library Media Specialists. I can promise you it will be a weekend full of learning, laughter and a lot of fun. The workshop will be … Continue reading
I just ran across the California 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki. It has some great ideas for using 2.0 tools in the K-12 curriculum. The wiki is a part of the California School Library Learning 2.0 project. Another great repository of … Continue reading