- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Google Open Gallery
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Video
Quietube – A handy tool for removing all the extraneous stuff on a YouTube page. Sometimes the suggested videos & comments on a YouTube page can be a bit distracting or inappropriate for your audience. Add the quietube bookmarklet to … Continue reading
A couple of great videos created by the kids at the Sarah Hull Hallock Free Library in Milton, NY. In the first one the kids tell why they like the library: books, computers, hanging out with friends, lemonade! And the … Continue reading
Isn’t this video great? Part of the summer reading video project at the Higland (NY) Public Library. Thanks to Theresa Zacek for sending these on to me. A Book for Every Mood written, performed and filmed by the teens. And … Continue reading
Just like they did for Mother’s Day, Animoto is offering a special way to deliver your Father’s Day greetings. Upload some photos and greetings for your Dad and let Animoto animate it for you. Easy peasy!
Animoto has a handy option for creating a customized Mother’s Day greeting. Upload your photos, pick some music – or maybe record your own greeting as and upload that as the audio. Finally select the special Mother’s Day greeting option. … Continue reading