- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: web 2.0
This past weekend, I had the great pleasure of teaching a workshop for school librarians in the Dutchess & Ulster BOCES School Library Systems. 14 librarians gave up the weekend to be locked away in a training room! We had … Continue reading
This is way more fun than the vocabulary flash cards we used back in 3rd grade. Wordia is a collection of short videos submitted that explain the meaning of a word. Anyone can submit a video, some are casual, some … Continue reading
Earlier tonight I received a note about a live webcast discussing the PBS multimedia Election 2008 curriculum and the Web 2.0 tools and resources that are part of the curriculum. Wow, I’m so glad I clicked through to it, even … Continue reading
In a class last week, someone suggested using the the free trading cards generator at bighugelabs.com as a ‘get to know you’ sort of exercise at the beginning of the school year. That got me thinking about and looking for … Continue reading