- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Canva for Work is now free for non-profits
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Wikis
Wikispaces has a fresh new look to their site and has added some new features. And they’re still giving away ad-free wikis to educators. New: Create user accounts on your own: If you have an educator account, you can now … Continue reading
This is way more fun than the vocabulary flash cards we used back in 3rd grade. Wordia is a collection of short videos submitted that explain the meaning of a word. Anyone can submit a video, some are casual, some … Continue reading
2 1/2 years ago, Wikispaces committed to giving away 100,000 ad-free, private, unlimited use wikis to K-12 educators. They reached that number this weekend. And are ready to start on the next 250,000! Wow. 250,000 More K-12 Wikis Like the … Continue reading
Seems that PBwiki is giving away premium accounts to librarians and educators. Sign up now at the PBwiki Back to School Challenge Announcing a new way to make PBwiki a part of your classroom this year with: * A FREE … Continue reading
From Jan Tunison at Scotia Glenville High School (NY): Scotia-Glenville BC Calculus Wiki Our BC calc students created a wiki for future classes to use. The students did a great job, especially with adding math content and the editing of … Continue reading