- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- Have some PhotoFunia
- WISE (Wonder, Investigate, Synthesize, Express)
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Workshops
Social Media & Graphics is the topic for the 2nd session of the Social Media & Libraries series being held at SALS in Saratoga Springs, NY on Wednesday September 28, 206. The workshops are sponsored by CDLC, MVLS, SALS and … Continue reading
And it’s a wrap on another year of the Cool Tools for School online workshop! This year we had 65 active participants from 15 regional School Library Systems. 45 participants completed the program and earned a Professional Development hours. 590 … Continue reading
This past weekend, 20+ school librarians from the Capital Region of NY gathered in Rensselaerville at the Carey Institute for Global Good in the beautiful Helderberg mountains, for a weekend of learning and lots of laughter. Saturday was a full … Continue reading
I’m looking forward to leading two workshops on Teaching with Infographics on Friday March 11 at Rockland BOCES School Library System. The resources for our workshop can be found on the Teaching with Infographics Workshop page. I’ll also post the … Continue reading