I often give my students assignments to read for class. They are grade level appropriate. The problem is not all of my students read on grade level. This is nothing new and has always a problem for teachers. Many times I resort to rewriting the assignment myself but it is ... read more
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Canva for Work is now free for non-profits
Subscribe to News via Email