I often give my students assignments to read for class. They are grade level appropriate. The problem is not all of my students read on grade level. This is nothing new and has always a problem for teachers. Many times I resort to rewriting the assignment myself but it is ... read more
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Social Media & Libraries Workshops
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- Have some PhotoFunia
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
Subscribe to News via Email