I often give my students assignments to read for class. They are grade level appropriate. The problem is not all of my students read on grade level. This is nothing new and has always a problem for teachers. Many times I resort to rewriting the assignment myself but it is ... read more
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email