I wanted to explore the search tools because my students will almost always go directly to Google unless I direct them otherwise. Many of them often end up plagiarizing because they end up on sites that are too difficult for them to truly understand (or simply because they are looking ... read more
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Haiku Deck for Great Presentations
- New York State Performers and Programs Database
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Is the moon ever really blue?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
Subscribe to News via Email