From: Biocultural Science & Management
Last fall I started to compile a list of what I was somewhat jokingly calling FRO’s or Frequently Raised Objections, reasons people didn’t want to try new technologies. I think all of the FRO’s on my list are on this great graphic. I can see a few things I’ve said or thought on this list, ouch! How about you? Time to banish the reasons not to change. I’d love to make a full color version of this to hang in my office!
Great Website Hosting
- #WomensMarch Photos on Storify
- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Protect Your Privacy – Opt Out of FamilyTreeNow
- Jauntful: Create your own travel guides
- Cool Tools for School 2016-2017
- WebJunction: Toward Tech Savvy Trustees
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
Subscribe to News via Email