Screentoaster, a great tool for creating screencasts, has added some new features. I haven’t had a chance to test these out yet, but here’s what the email said.
1. Upload your videos to YouTube in HD
2. Download in .mov for video editing, Audio now supported for downloaded files
3. Beta Test our recorder API
Let your users publish videos directly on your blog, forum, website or extranet.
Ideal for collaborative projects, professional tutorials, users’ support and feedback management, bug tracking and reporting.
What changed since February :
– New categories and subcategories
– Four levels of privacy
– Direct upload to Google Video for featured videos
– Download in .swf file formats
– Record from external VNC servers
– Accelerated or slow-motion playback / Pauses during recording
– Spread on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, FriendFeed, Digg
– Bookmark it on Delicious, Stumble Upon, Yahoo Buzz and Google Bookmark
– Send your video by mail
– Suggested videos on the video pages
– Branded profiles
– Search filters: “most commented”, by “language”…
– Custom RSS feeds