I just realized what a busy couple of weeks I have coming up. Not that the last few weeks haven’t been busy too….
Here’s where I’ll be teaching and speaking:
- April 21 – Google Docs After School Workshop,Â Questar III School Library System, Castleton, NY
- April 23 – Flip Out Video Editing Workshop for MidHudson Library System, Poughkeepsie, NY
- April 24 – Career Paths as Information Professionals Panel Discussion at Upstate NY SLA Conference, Albany, NY
- April 27 – Screencasting Workshop, WNYRLC, Buffalo NY
- April 28 – Online Marketing & Outreach, WNYRLC, Buffalo NY
- May 2 – Using Web 2.0 Tools to Boost Your Program, NYLA SLMS Spring Conference, Saratoga, NY
- May 2 – Google Tools for Collaboration & Productivity, NYLA SLMS Spring Conference, Saratoga, NY
- May 5 – Delicious After School Workshop, Questar III School Library System, Castleton, NY
- May 8 – Online Outreach and Marketing: Taking Advantage of Web Services to Promote Your Library, Westchester Library Association Annual Conference,Â Tarrytown, NY
- May 12 – Google Docs, Capital Region BOCES School Library System Liaison Meeting, Albany, NY
Really looking forward to meeting lots of friends – new and old – at these meetings and workshops!