A colleague emailed today asking how to get a nice print calendar out of Google Calendar. I have to confess, I’d never clicked on the little PRINT button on top of my calendar to see what the options are.
After fiddling with all the options, I think the AGENDA format prints out with the most useful info.
- Open your Google Calendar
- Select the AGENDA format at the top of the calendar
- Click on the PRINT button on the same row of tabs at the top of the calendar
- Select the range of dates you want to print
- Select other options – include printing descriptions, start and end times, lists of attendees and more.
- Click on SAVE AS at the bottom of that dialog box to create handy, full-color PDF file.
Thanks to a very old Lifehacker post for this tip!