Key features listed in their announcement:
- A mobile catalog for any library, up and running in minutes.
- Mobile web and apps for iPhone, Blackberry and Android.
- Cheaper than you’d guess.
- Search, place holds, and more.
- Showcase hours, branches, and events.
- No installation process.
- Works with 90% of current OPACs.
- Comes with an “accessible version” that provides a fully Section 508-compliant version of your existing catalog
- (via LibraryThing)
They’re looking for beta libraries now. This is one of those times that I really wish I was still working in a library and could be part of this. And as a patron, I’d really love it if my own local library got in on this. I’ve been trying to use my library catalog on my phone and it’s not a pretty experience!