- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Tech Tools for the Love of Reading
- Snapdrop for Easy File Sharing
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
Great Website Hosting
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Advocacy
[View the story “#WomensMarch” on Storify]
Take a minute to support NYS libraries A minute! That’s all it takes to send a message to support library aid to NYS Libraries. Yesterday I saw stats on how many of these messages had been sent to each NYS … Continue reading
All the folks in our Cool Tools for School and SALS Ten Mobile Things workshops have been playing with photo and video tools for the last few weeks, so they should be all set to participate in SNASPSHOTNY! What about … Continue reading
Interesting learning opportunity Begins Feb 24 – free edX MOOC on library advocacy being offered by Wendy Newman, Gwen Harris and Colleen Dineen – U of Toronto iSchool. Library Advocacy Unshushed: Values, evidence, action Learn how to be a powerful … Continue reading
The Declaration for the Right to Libraries You can now sign the Declaration for the Right to Libraries online? Have you signed? Is your library holding a signing event? Have you put the the logo and link on your web site, … Continue reading
“A sea of story waits for you behind the library door, Don’t say we can’t afford it anymore” Piers Cawley sings his “Child of the Library” song at OSCON in July 2011. I’d love this song simply for the music … Continue reading