- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Tech Tools for the Love of Reading
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Snapdrop for Easy File Sharing
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Cool Tools for School 2016-2017
Great Website Hosting
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Screencasting
Screencast-o-matic, one of my favorite screencasting tools, has a handy new feature that lets you record a short screencast and turn it into an animated gif instead of a video file. Advantages? Easier to post to some web sites that … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a terrific introduction to setting up your first WordPress.com blog, take a few minutes to view this great instructional screencast by Amanda Goodman. She expertly takes you through setting up your account, basic settings, writing posts … Continue reading
Since I don’t teach the same groups of people all the time, I don’t often get to see what the folks in my classes do with what they’ve learned. But this week two librarians let me know how they’d put … Continue reading
I love it when I find a great new resource, only to realize that I bookmarked it in delicious account months ago! So much for my memory. In any case, here’s one of those resources that I re-learned about today. … Continue reading