- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Snapdrop for Easy File Sharing
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Tech Tools for the Love of Reading
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
Great Website Hosting
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: Summer reading
One of the many fun projects that I have the privilege of working on is the New York State Summer Reading program website. We’ve been working on some redesigning, which is always a work in progress, and also lots of … Continue reading
An email query about how the New York State Performers and Programs project was built sent my memory banks into overdrive today trying to remember what tools we used to create the project back in 2004. Taking a look at … Continue reading
What do they all have in common? The Smithsonian Museum Day Live event is Saturday September 28. The NYLA annual conference in Niagara Falls ends that day. There’s a small science museum in Niagara Falls. And the 2014 summer reading … Continue reading
Summer reading programs are well underway at this point. For me, that means most of the work that I do for the NYS 2013 summer reading site is done. This year I took advantage of embedding content from Pinterest and … Continue reading
Jan Tunison, who is the Head of Library Services at the Scotia-Glenville (NY) High School forwarded this wonderful summer reading poster that she created with Glogster. Additionally, she’s in the process of creating ones for chapter books and nonfiction. I’m … Continue reading