- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Tech Tools for the Love of Reading
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
- Snapdrop for Easy File Sharing
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Cool Tools for School 2016-2017
Great Website Hosting
Subscribe to News via Email
Category Archives: TechCamp
This weekend I have the pleasure of spending time with a group of terrific school librarians at the Carey Institute for Global Good in Rensselaerville, NY. It’s a wonderful location to get away from everything and spend some time learning, sharing … Continue reading
Last weekend, 30+ school librarians & classroom teachers gathered at the Hotel Thayer at West Point for 2 days of Tech Camp! After a bit of a rocky start due to problems with the hotel’s wireless network (which the ever … Continue reading
I’m looking forward to meeting with 20 teachers at the Ft. Plain (NY) Central School on Saturday Dec 6. At 8 am! On a Saturday! Wow, you guys are dedicated souls. This is going to be a 2.0 “tech camp” … Continue reading
Coming up next weekend (September 27 and 28th), I’ll be facilitating a workshop for School Library Media Specialists. I can promise you it will be a weekend full of learning, laughter and a lot of fun. The workshop will be … Continue reading
I just ran across the California 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki. It has some great ideas for using 2.0 tools in the K-12 curriculum. The wiki is a part of the California School Library Learning 2.0 project. Another great repository of … Continue reading