- kiddle, kidrex, search engines for kids?
- Snipping Tool for screenshots
- Notes.io: Quick Notetaking Tool
- Snapdrop for Easy File Sharing
- Screenast-o-matic – Animated gifs
- Tech Tools for the Love of Reading
- GoGooligans?? A no go.
- Workshop Idea: Libraries as Learning Spaces – Maybe?
- Nearpod is launching 3D Virtual Field Trips
- Free Mini READ Poster Generator from ALA
Great Website Hosting
Subscribe to News via Email
Tag Archives: search
I love using flickrCC to search for Creative Commons licensed photos on flickr. It’s faster and simpler than the advanced search on flickr itself. But I had blindly not noticed that they have incorporated Aviary photo editing as an option … Continue reading
Google Goggles uses pictures to search the web. This conjures visions of magic glasses that capture the world around you and flash back info right through the magic glasses. Anyone remember the tv show Romper Room? I really, truly believed … Continue reading
Barcode your bookshelf with Google Books features a short video that shows how to use a bar code scanner to enter your books into your personal library on Google Books. I don’t have a scanner, but I bet lots of … Continue reading
A new tool for finding data and doing calculations was released in March. I just heard about it today – several times in fact – I’m a few weeks behind on the “buzz”. Wolfram Alpha is NOT a search engine … Continue reading
Nicely organized and handy cheat sheet of search shortcuts for Google & Yahoo. Also available as a 3 page doc file and a separate html page for easy printing.